As a member of the club, you can shoot the outdoor 3d targets anytime other than a scheduled shoot along with the outdoor range for free. We ask that if you bring non-members that they throw $5 in the mailbox.
Other Membership Benefits:
- Access to the building to purchase snacks at a member price
- Ability to use the facilities for gatherings per board approval.
- Discounted food / drinks during club events
- Fun Shoots
Below is a preview of the application.
- ____ $ 20.00 Annual
- ____ $ 50.00 Lifetime - Initial Payment (Maintenance fee waived 1st year)
- ____ $ 10.00 Lifetime - Annual Maintenance Fee*
Family Membership (Includes 2 adults and all children under 18)
- ____ $ 30.00 Annual
- ____ $100.00 Lifetime - Initial Payment (Maintenance fee waived 1st year)
- ____ $ 20.00 Lifetime - Annual Maintenance Fee*
Clubhouse access – Keypad number given to Board Members. Contact a board member if you need access.
Please pay online, send completed form and check made payable to Seven Oaks Archery to c/o Amy Tibbits; 760 Lost Grove Rd; Mineral Point WI 53565, or drop in the secured mail slot outside the clubhouse.
* Annual Maintenance fee is waived if a lifetime member worked 8 hours at the club the prior year. Not sure if you put in your hours, contact the secretary.
Note: Member time sheets are outside the clubhouse - make sure to fill those out when you work so you get credit. If none are there, write on a slip of paper and put in the mailbox or send an email to email@example.com
Ready to become a member?
Click the button for a printable Membership application. Fill it out and drop it in the mail or put it in the mailbox at the clubhouse!